Thursday, September 13, 2012

Free Children and Young Adult Books


I pre-screened the children's picture books. I'm enjoying all the wonderful illustrations and I think it is neat to find so many bilingual books for kids. The Dance of The Caterpillars even has a pronunciation guide at the end. Now I'm wishing I had a Kindle Fire for $159. I just ordered a new Kindle Paperwhite but that was supposed to be my birthday present. Christmas is coming...

Always check prices before buying. Many prices are for a limited time only and may vary by region. Books with an amount listed on the "buy" button are not free.

2 comments:

  1. I felt like this post had some rays of sunshine in it. So it has been awarded a Sunshine Award.

    http://callsignwreckingcrew.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-sunshine-award.html

    Hope y'all have a Blessed one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honored! Thank you so much. Tell me more about this Sunshine Award.

    ReplyDelete