Monday, August 3, 2015

Book Spotlight - Revelation by Doug Couse

Demons are swarming.
Angels are preparing.
A Christian school is about to become ground zero for the timeless battle of good vs. evil.

"Revelation is a great book. It is a unique retelling of the Screw Tape letters by CS Lewis and the story of Job of the Bible, there were times I swore I could hear Nicole C Mullen's Redeemer playing as the soundtrack to this book."

"I read this book when I was going through a very hard situation in my life. This brought me so much peace. It truly makes me realize why we are not to question Gods plan."

Always check prices before buying. Many prices are for a limited time only and may vary by region. Not all books will be available in all countries. If you don't see any book covers, you may need to "enable images" in your browser settings, or disable Ad-blocker.

No comments:

Post a Comment